1. Visit "ABOUT SECTION" and review our fostering and adoption requirements
2. If the requirements are met, please fill out an application located on top of AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION section (make sure the application is complete with your Home Owners Insurance information and a signature. Incomplete applications will not be followed up on) - allow up to 2 weeks for application review time
3. Please, note that for dogs under 6 months old, we require that the potential adopters work from home or less than 4 hours a day in order to provide proper care and potty training
4. If you are interested in fostering to adopt, please be aware that you will be required to take your foster dog to a veterinarian in Jacksonville or Ormond Beach areas until the adoption is finalized. (More details provided in the FOSTERING section).
5. Once your application is approved, a rescue representative will contact you to schedule a home visit. All family members must be present during this visit.
6. If the home visit passes, we will schedule a meet and greet with the dog of interest. You may be required to travel to Jacksonville or Ormond Beach areas and we may ask to bring your pets with you.